Multi-Axis Sensor: Measures 6 Forces and Moments with Accuracy Class 0.5 Guaranteed for Each Channel
Accuracy class: up to 0.5
Degree of protection: up to IP67
Measuring range: axes F(x, y) 1~10KN, axes F(z) 5~20KN
Multi Axis Sensors
Up to six forces and torques on three axes (x, y, z) can be measured in combination with the NS-NJ6 multi-axis sensor. This means that the NJ6 is ideally suited for mechanical engineering usage, in test benches, and also in research and development. It returns a three-dimensional image of the measurement set-up with a maximum precision up to accuracy class 0.5.
Individual signal channels of common multi-axis sensors often mutually affect each other. The NJ6 reduces this type of interference, known as crosstalk, to a minimum to ensure a problem-free signal. TM also offers an individual compensation matrix for the NJ6, which can be used to further improve the precision, combined with an TM Sensor's measuring amplifier.
- Compact multicomponent sensor
- Different nominal(rated) measuring ranges
- Up to 6 components; each in every direction: tension & compression, clockwise & counterclockwise
- Can be adapted to many measurement tasks by choosing the required measurement outputs
- Flange connection with centering and pin for positioning.
- Non‐rusting, degree of protection IP67
- Can be configured with different cable lengths
- Lateral force compensation
- Customization possible
Functional testing of components and systems (e.g., automotive, aerospace)
Monitoring of production and assembly processes (eg aircraft assembly)
Tire testing in development and production
Structural tests of building elements and building additions (for example, solar systems, roof structures, etc.)
Multi-axis laster determination in the experiment as input for FEM analyzes of virtual models
Measuring and control devices
Fully automated maching centres
Specical mechanical engineering